Winter Driving Tips
Winter roads can be rough in Wisconsin if you’re not careful.
One of the most important things you can do before heading out on the road in winter is to clear the snow and ice from all windows and lights, completely!
It’s also a good idea to know the current road conditions by visiting www.511wi.gov
Now, once you’re on the road remember to do the following:
- Pay attention
- Leave plenty of room for stopping and for maintenance vehicles and plows
- Use the brakes carefully
- Watch for slippery bridge decks
- Look farther ahead in traffic than you normally do
- Don’t use your cruise control
- And do not pump anti-lock brakes
But, one of the biggest safety rules when the roads are slick, is to just take it slow!
We have specials for many of our services. You can find our specials by going to this link: Service Specials. Don’t forget to print out the special deal and show it to your Service Advisor before you checkout.