Employee Spotlight – Sopheany Heng
Every week we will be featuring one of our employees’ in our Employee Spotlight for a chance to get to know them a little better. This week the spotlight is on Sopheany Heng, our Cashier.
- Name: Sopheany Heng
- Department: Cashier
- Length of time at WETH: 4 months
- Length of time in the automotive industry: 4 months
My life by demographics…
- My hometown is Chicago, IL
- I currently reside in Janesville, WI
- My family consists of: My son Nathan he’s 19 years old, boyfriend Jerry, we’ve been together 14 years, grandma, mom, dad, 2 brothers and my cutie pie princess 4 year old niece Bella.
Cars, cars, cars-everything cars…
- My first car was a 1989 4 door red Honda Accord
- I currently drive a Honda Element
- While I am driving, I listen to R&B, Hip hop and pop.
- My favorite thing about my car is it takes me where I need to go.
- I have owned three cars; Honda Accord, Volkswagen Jetta, and Honda Element.
- My favorite vintage car: My boyfriend has a 1963 Chevy Impala and I love the style.
A few of my favorite things…
- My favorite day of the week is Sunday Fun Day!
- Favorite movie: I don’t have a favorite movie. The only movie I ever bought on DVD was Sweet Home Alabama with Reese Witherspoon. I like watching Romantic Comedy, Comedy, Action, and Drama. I’m to scared to watch horror movies because they might come out and grab my feet from under the bed.
- Animal: The fishes at Wilde East Towne Honda.
- Band: I don’t have a favorite band but if Future has a concert in the area I always go.
- Restaurant: Triple Crown in Chinatown. Their salt and pepper squid is delicious.
- Sport: I like to play tennis and dance. I wish I was better at volleyball.
- Ice cream flavors: Pecan Turtle and Vanilla
What makes me tick…
- My hobbies include spending time with friends and family. Scrap booking and staying organized with my happy planner.
- If I could have any superpower, it would be the power of healing. I would be able to get rid of injuries and people suffering from serious illnesses.
- My favorite part of working at WETH is the people: the customers and staff are very friendly and nice!
- If I could spend the day with one person (deceased or alive) I would choose my grandfather.