COVID 19 Updates
WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS AND ARE OPEN
As part of the Wilde East Towne Honda family, we believe it is important to share that we have been following the latest information concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please know that the well-being and safety of our customers and employees has always been a top priority at Wilde East Towne Honda. We are taking steps to continue our focus on keeping our customers, employees and their families safe and healthy.
This includes following guidance from local health officials and government agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, so we can make ongoing assessments and stay in communication with our customers and employees to provide information as developments unfold.
With this in mind, we have taken the following key actions:
- Our hours of operation have been reduced. Below are the new hours for Service and Sales until further notice.
- Service: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday
- Sales: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday
- The cleanliness of Wilde East Towne Honda has always been a priority for us. In addition to our regular cleaning procedures employees sanitize their work areas throughout the day.
- We are ensuring that our staff come to work healthy and that established cleaning procedures are followed. In addition, we’ve reinforced that employees wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
- We have suspended providing complimentary food items such as popcorn and cookies.
- In lieu of shaking hands, our employees will greet you with big smiles.
- We have stablished sanitation areas throughout the dealerships and have taped markings on the floors to reinforce the 6 feet of social distance.
For Customers who have sales or service appointments scheduled in the next 30-45 days, we are committed to keeping these scheduled visits to Wilde East Towne Honda. Please let us know if anything may change on your end.
How you can help in our efforts to keep Wilde East Towne Honda safe for you:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Wash hands (for at least 20 seconds) before coming to the dealership
- Use hand sanitizers or wash your hands as you leave the building
We understand this situation is top of mind for all of us right now. We will continue to follow the advice of health professionals, and as we monitor the situation closely, we are prepared to take additional steps for the benefit of our customers, employees and the community as new information and best practices emerge.
We will continue to share information and updates as they become available.