How to pair Bluetooth to your Honda vehicle
How to Set up Bluetooth in Your Honda
Bluetooth wirelessly connects your mobile device to your Honda multimedia system allowing you to perform handsfree calls, music streaming, and turn-by-turn navigation. Watch the video above, or follow the step-by-step guide below, to pair your mobile device to your new Honda multimedia system with Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device.
- On your Honda multimedia screen, press the Home button at the top left, then press “Phone”
- Press “Yes” to confirm.
- You will then be prompted to add a new device, tap “Yes”. Choose your phone from the list of active Bluetooth devices shown on the multimedia screen.
- On your mobile device, select HandsFreeLink® from the Bluetooth menu. The two will now begin pairing. If a 6-digit code is required just verify it matches the code displayed on the multimedia screen.
- It will ask if there is a crash detected if you would like your vehicle to attempt to call emergency services using your Bluetooth connected device. We recommend turning this on.
- Your mobile device and Honda multimedia system are now connected via Bluetooth and HandsFreeLink®.
For more information on your HandsFreeLink®, or how to pair your devices with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, please feel free to contact us to speak with a knowledgeable team member.
Hi my name is Mandi and I am going to show you how to connect your smart phone to the Bluetooth capability in your Honda vehicle.
If you ever find yourself needing help with this process, feel free to stop by and see us and Wilde East Towne Honda.
We have specials for many of our new and pre-owned vehicles. You can find our specials by going to these links: New Vehicle Specials and Pre-Owned Vehicle Specials.
Also, check out our website for other great deals and like us on Facebook!