Favorite Fall Foliage Around Dane County
Fall is in the Air
It’s that time of year again. The early morning air is crisp, kids are back to school, and everything is pumpkin spice flavored. With fall officially starting Saturday, September 22, 2018, we went around and asked a few of our Wilde East Towne Honda employees where their favorite place was to view the fall foliage around Dane County. Listed below were their answers.
Fall Foliage Locations
- Picnic Point, Madison, WI – Heather Porter, Inventory Control/Dealer Trades
- Schuster’s Farm, Deerfield, WI- Heather Porter, Inventory Control/Dealer Trades
- Parfrey’s Glen, Baraboo, WI – Jason Hill, Express Service Advisor
- Ski Hi Fruit Farm, Baraboo, WI – Mckenzie Halling, Communications and Marketing Intern
- Gibraltar Rock, Lodi, WI – Mckenzie Halling, Communications and Marketing Intern
- Devils Lake, Baraboo, WI – Amanda Sailor, Warranty
- The entire drive from the west side of Madison to Vermont Lutheran Church. It’s very picturesque. – Sam Carpenter, Sales and Leasing Consultant
- Cherokee Marsh – North Unit, Madison, WI – Heather Waas, Internal Marketing
Hopefully, we gave you a few new spots to check out this year. Don’t forget to stop by Wilde East Towne Honda October 13, 2018, for our annual Safety Event.