2021 Honda Pilot Walkaround
The 2021 Honda Pilot has a lot of key features that make it a strong contender in the SUV segment. It is the largest and most capable SUV in the Honda lineup.
- The 2021 Honda Pilot earned a five-star crash test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), which is the highest among this segment.
- It is equipped with one of the segment’s most advanced AWD systems, known as Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4) and Honda’s Intelligent Traction Management System, which optimizes your vehicle’s performance, depending on the road conditions. With a push of the button, this technology lets you customize how the vehicle responds to snow, mud, or sand.
- The Pilot is very efficient for such a large and practical vehicle, leading the the segment at 26 mpg highway and 19 mpg city.
- The available Hands-free Power Tailgate feature lets you open and close your tailgate by simply making a kick motion under the rear of the car, very handy when you have got both arms full.
- Models equipped with Rear Entertainment System are equipped with Cabin Talk, allowing you to talk to rear-seat passengers through their Honda wireless headphones.
- The wireless phone charger provides a hassle-free charging, that’s easy to access and use.
- Integrated second-row sunshades help keep the sun from shining directly on your passengers.
- One-touch second-row seats allow passengers to easily gain access in or out of the third row seats by just the push of a button.
- The third row seat offers plenty of room, even for adults..
- The Pilot offers 15 cup holders, conveniently located throughout the cabin; great for that long trip with the family.
If you are in the market for a 3-row SUV, or a minivan, please come visit Wilde East Towne Honda and check out the new 2021 Honda Pilot.