2021 Honda Passport Walkaround
The 2021 Honda Passport has lots of new features and has already been named Car and Driver’s Best 2 Row Mid-Sized SUV, U.S. News and World Report’s Best Mid-Sized SUV for Families, and it’s also the 2020 ALG Residual Value award winner, beating out all it’s competition.
- The Passport comes standard with a V6 engine, putting out 280hp and 262lb ft of torque. It has a 9-speed transmission and it can pull 5000 lbs.
- The Passport has available Honda’s amazing I-VTM4 all wheel drive system with selectable Snow, Mud and Sand modes. With the all wheel drive system it has an excellent 8.1 inches of ground clearance from a beefed up suspension ready for more rugged terrain.
- It rides on stylish 20-inch wheels standard and has full LED lighting available. And all of this is attached to Honda’s patented A.C.E body structure earning it a IIHS Top Safety Pick.
- Inside the 2021 Passport you get a lot of standard features as well. It has the full Honda Sensing Suite of active safety features, Smart entry, Push button start, remote start and Tri-Zone, automatic climate control.
- It also has an 8-inch touch screen with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, a height adjustable driver seat, plus a tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
- The Passport has power folding rear seats at the touch of a button providing you with 41.2 cu ft behind its second row and 77.9 cu ft with those second row seats folded down. The Passport also provides plenty of head, shoulder and leg room for up to 5 passengers.
- Driving the Passport is easy in town, on the highway or off-road thanks to standard Intelligent traction management, a Multi-link rear suspension and McPherson struts up front giving you a comfortable and responsive ride.
- The Active Noise cancellation, plus available acoustic front windshield and front door glass makes for an extremely quiet interior. The Active Control Engine Mount System further helps control noise, vibration and harshness in the cabin.
- A very tight turning radius of only 19.75 ft and excellent visibility makes maneuvering a breeze.
Overall you’ll find the Passport gives you a more sporty, engaging driving feel along with a more attractive, rugged look and purpose.
You get all of this plus Honda’s proven reliability and Wilde East Towne Honda’s award winning customer service, which is why we think you should come see us to check out the 2021 Honda Passport!