2021 Honda CR-V Walkaround
The 2021 Honda CR-V has some of the features that make the CR-V stand out.
- New with the 2021 CR-V are the upgraded LED headlights with auto on and off functionality, the front fascia, and the grille making it a very elegant choice.
- You also get the 19″ alloy wheels, chrome accents and roof rails that make the Touring model stand out over the other trims.
- In the rear, the CR-V has smoked tail lights and dual chrome exhaust to give it an increased sophisticated look.
- You also get a hands-free power tailgate for when your hands are full and you cannot press the button to get it open.
- The CR-V’s are standard with a 1.5L turbocharged engine that produces 190 horsepower with a continuous variable transmission.
- All the trims of the CR-V are equipped with the Honda Sensing suite of safety features to keep you safe while you are on the road. These features include adaptive cruise control, forward collision brake mitigation, lane keep assist system, and your road departure mitigation system. The EX trim and above will have blind spot monitoring on both sides of the vehicle. Those are indicators that light up in each side view mirror.
- On the inside you get a few amenities that make driving the CR-V Touring significantly more enjoyable. For both the driver and the passengers, Honda has a 330 watt audio system consisting of nine speakers including a subwoofer ensuring that you are able to listen to your music at it’s very best.
- Honda also wants to make sure that they raise the bar for the level of comfort inside of the vehicle; so they have included a heated steering wheel to keep your hands warm in the cold days, rain sensing windshield wipers so that your attention is on the road during inclement weather instead of looking for the knob to engage the wipers, a wireless phone charger so you can eliminate the clutter from connecting your phone to a USB charger, and it is equipped with Honda Satellite Navigation with turn by turn directions so you know where you are going when you need it the most.
- As if this was not enough, Honda thought about the little things and cultivated a luxurious mood by having ambient lighting inside of the vehicle.
If you are in the market for a SUV, come visit us at Wilde East Towne Honda and take a look at the 2021 Honda CR-V.