2021 Honda Civic Walkaround
The 2021 Honda Civic was given 5 stars in every crash test category by the National Highway and Safety Administration.
- With available LED headlights and taillights the civic truly lights up the road.
- Aggressive lines give the latest civic a truly modern and sporty look.
- The available 18-inch wheels will set you apart from the crowd.
- The Civic offers a deceptively large trunk space with 15.1 cubic feet of cargo space in the sedan, and 25.7 cubic feet of space in the hatchback models.
- With the rear seats folded down the Civic offers 46.2 cubic feet of cargo space.
- With an available 1.5 Liter Turbocharged motor, the Honda Civic offers 174 horsepower to keep your everyday drive enjoyable.
- The Civic features a very comfortable and spacious cabin.
- Honda really focuses on cabin noise reduction and with added insulation this is the quietest Civic yet.
- Every 2021 Honda Civic comes standard with the Honda Sensing package. Honda Sensing® is our exclusive intelligent suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies designed to alert you to things you might miss while driving.
With better Fuel economy, more power, and more space than the 2021 Toyota Corolla, there’s more than one reason the Honda Civic has been the best selling passenger car in America for four consecutive years.
If you are in the market for a new vehicle, please visit Wilde East Towne Honda and check out the new 2021 Honda Civic for yourself.