2020-2021 Honda Accolades
Over the years, Honda has earned a reputation for producing quality automobiles that are at the forefront of innovation. From loyalty accolades to value awards, Honda is honored to have its vehicles so highly regarded by our customers and the automotive press.
- The 2021 Accord has received a 5 star overall vehicle score from NHTSA.
- News & world reports say that the 2019 -2020 Honda HR-V is the new best SUV for teens.
- Autotrader has named the all-new 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid as one of only 12 new vehicles to earn a “Best New Car for 2020” award.
- Honda Ridgeline is one of several Hondas listed on the top ten of the 2019 American Made Index.
- The 2020 Honda Odyssey and Passport were both named to U.S. News & World Report’s 2020 “Best Cars for Families” awards.
- The 2021 Honda CR-V, Passport and Odyssey have each won U.S. News & World Report “Best Car for the Money” awards in the magazine’s 2021 new car rankings.
- The Honda Accord has once again been named a Car and Driver 10Best pick, marking the 35th time Accord has made the prestigious list.
- Honda has been honored for the highest residual values of all mainstream Auto Brands by ALG.
If you’re searching for a new Honda, here at Wilde East Towne Honda we have you covered with award-winning vehicles. Also come see why Wilde East Towne Honda has earned the president’s award for 8 years in a row.