Employee Spotlight – Sue Bloczynski
Twice a month, we will be featuring one of our employees’ in our Employee Spotlight for a chance to get to know them a little better. This week the spotlight is on Sue Bloczynski. Sue is one of our Receptionist and Cashiers.
- Name: Sue Bloczynski
- Department: Admin
- Job Title: Receptionist and Cashier
- Length of time at WETH: Since August 2018
- Length of time in the automotive industry: Since August 2018
- My hometown: Reedsburg, WI
- I currently reside in: Sun Prairie, WI
- My family consists of: Husband-Allan, Daughters-Alicia and Hannah, Son in law-Dustin. Grand dog-Benny, Grandcats-Gary, and Uhura.
Cars, cars, cars-everything cars…
- My first car was: Orange Ford Fiesta-in High School-so my father could keep an eye out for me 😉
- I currently drive: ’02 Lexus RX300
- My next car will be: A newer Lexus
- While I am driving, I listen to: Pbs, clasical, Blues and Contemporary Christian.
- My favorite thing about cars: Heated seats
- Manual or automatic: I like both
- My favorite vintage car: 1976 Trans Am
A few of my favorite things…
- Color: Sea foam green/blue
- Day of the week: Sunday
- Movie or TV show: Cool kids, New Murphy Brown, The Kominsky Method
- Animal: Platapus-sp?(Sea Cow)
- Food: Spicy sweet food
- Sport: Gymnastics, Tennis, Ballet
- Holiday: Christmas
- Travel spot: Seville, Spain
What makes me tick…
- My hobbies include: Animal Training, Advocating( Healthcare, abuse and changing Eldercare Laws, Spiritual Encouragement)
- If I could have any superpower, it would be: Have Peace on Earth
- My motto or personal mantra: What doesn’t kill you, Makes you stronger-If you choose too.
- I’m happiest when: Playing with the dog at the dog park, Kayaking in Door County
- Something most people don’t know about me: I use to be a Travel Agent when TWA was around. Attended MATC-Animal Tech Program, and Camp counselor for Special Touch Ministries.
- My biggest pet peeve: Not asking questions to learn, texting while driving and not using turn signals.
- What I fear most: Alzheimers or outliving my kids
- I’m proudest of: Homeschooling and working as a Behavioral Therapy Tech (For Autistic Children)
- Before I die, I would like to: Finish school to be a Hospital Chaplin