Honda Best in Class Certification
The Honda Certified Pre-Owned Car certification process includes:
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- We replace any component that does not meet our stringent standards with Genuine Honda parts, or restore it to "like-new" condition.
We take pride in each step of our certification process so you'll be completely satisfied with your Honda.
We also perform a history check to make sure that a "lemon" or salvaged vehicle will not be registered as a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Car. Vehicle History Reports (VHR) perform the following functions as well:
- Ensure correct mileage on the odometer
- Check emissions readings over the life of the car
- Prevent the possibility of purchasing a stolen car
A copy of each car's Vehicle History Report will be kept at the Honda dealership and will be available for you to see.
 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty from the original in-service date. See dealer for limited warranty details.
 XM services require a subscription after 90-day trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your XM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically be renewed and you will be billed at then-current rates until you call XM at 1-800-967-2346 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2013 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries.
 Terms and conditions available at carfax.com.